We’re proud that the community at Viewpoint buzzes with the energy of growth and success. We celebrate individual achievements, encourage collaboration and work toward common goals. In each office across the globe, you’ll find all business areas serviced.
Our EMEA Headquarters are based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne city centre, located a stone’s throw from Newcastle central station. Intertwined with global functional teams, Viewpoint is well placed to offer a collaborative culture in order to grow your career in and make a real difference. We have ambitious plans to achieve worldwide going forward and therefore constantly looking for new, talented employees to achieve these.
Sound good to you? We’re constantly looking for bright and ambitious people to join our business.
What Viewpoint Can Offer You
It's fun to work at Viewpoint. We pride ourselves on a friendly and welcoming culture – we believe people should enjoy their jobs and office environment, and strive to make our EMEA HQ a great place to work. We have quarterly socials, the obligatory pay day night out, team building events on and off site and legendary Christmas parties giving you and your partner a chance to dress up for the evening. We also get involved in various charity and outdoor activity events such as Cycle to Work day, Marathon running, office Spinathons and Christmas Jumper Day – and we're always on the lookout for new events to take part in. Charities we have raised money for include Smartworks, St Oswald’s Hospice, Children with Cancer, Great North Air Ambulance, MacMillan Cancer Relief and Save the Children.
Career Development and Training
- With Viewpoint Learning Centre (VLC), our own e-learning portal, get access to business and professional training.
- Skillsoft e-learning and Live Events available through our VLC.
- Annual performance reviews and career discussions.
- Emerging and developing leader’s training programs.
- Global career opportunities, with locations in UK, Australia, Canada and East and West Coast USA.
Office Location & Benefits
- Newcastle city centre location, two minutes’ walk from central station – ideal location close to shops, bars and restaurants
- Convenient for the Metro and local bus & rail services
- Kitchen facilities with complementary professional, barista style coffee machine with 12 tempting coffee styles including espresso, latte and cappuccino
- Company provided beverages (filtered water, tea, coffee, pop, squash)
- Pool table and video games area in the staff kitchen/breakout area
- Free fruit for all employees each Monday
- Free breakfast sandwich every payday (last Friday of each month)
- Flexible working hours, to suit your needs, plus an hour for lunch (role dependent)
- Spread annual travel costs over the year with our employee travel loan
- Corporate parking permit available for Utilita Arena car park for monthly fee
- We also have a range of generous maternity, paternity and parental leave/pay policies
- Corporate gym rate available for employees at nearby locations
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 29 days with length of service, in addition to bank holidays
- Employer contributing pension scheme underwritten by Aegon. We’ll match your contribution up to a maximum of 5%.
- Free life insurance, providing your nominated beneficiary (ies) with four times your basic salary whilst you are working for us.
- Cycle-to-work scheme available
- Discounts with Microsoft due to our Enterprise agreement.