Georgia-based Precision Concrete Construction is a full-service concrete contractor for industrial and manufacturing, as well as multi-family residential, sports, commercial and institutions. Precision has earned a reputation for meeting aggressive schedules that quickly convert projects into revenue generating spaces. The company ranks among ENR’s Top 600 Specialty Contractors and Concrete Construction’s Top100 Concrete Contractors.
Before Trimble Construction One:
- Site conditions and VPNs impacted connectivity when accessing Vista™ ERP data from on premise servers
- Management of on premise hardware, software and data strained IT department resources
- Concerns existed around the migration of data to the cloud and potential for process change impacts on end users
- Double handling of data and manual processes was needed to bridge the gap between apps not natively integrated with Vista
- Procore’s® operations data and workflow not comprehensively and bi-directionally integrated with Vista’s accounting data and job financials
- Expensive project revenue based licensing and multiple vendor contracts kept software costs elevated
- Fast and issue-free cloud data migration with zero process change impacts on end users
- Anywhere, anytime access to ensure business continuity
- Reduced IT strain, avoidance of future server refresh cycles and the ability for IT to concentrate on high-value activities
- Mobile tools tightly integrated with Vista replacing spreadsheets and manual processes for greater efficiency
- A single system, from a single vendor, that’s natively integrated for seamless accounting and operations data flow
- Expected six-figure cost saving by moving to Trimble Construction One
- Unlocked further gains in profitability and efficiency with self-serve job financials reporting and analytics
Continuing reading the customer story for more specific information on how Precision Concrete maximized profitability with construction specific software.