Viewpoint announces record customer growth in Q3 2017
Technology innovation and strategic acquisitions position Viewpoint to lead construction industry transformation
PORTLAND, OREGON – October 24, 2017 – Viewpoint, the leading provider of integrated software solutions for the construction industry, today announced record customer growth in Q3 2017. The company continues to see increased demand for its innovative, cloud-based software solutions that enable contractors to increase productivity and profitability by integrating operations across the office, team and field.
The company added 150 new clients in Q3 alone, bringing the total number of companies using Viewpoint software to approximately 8,000 worldwide with more than 500,000 daily users. For the period, sales bookings increased 24 percent year-over-year (YoY) compared to Q3 2016, driven by increased demand across the portfolio.
- More than 50 percent YoY sales bookings growth for Viewpoint Spectrum™, the flagship ERP product of Dexter + Chaney, a strategic acquisition announced in July of this year.
- More than 75 percent YoY sales bookings growth for Viewpoint Field View™, a mobile application used to replace paper processes in the field for daily logs, punch lists, safety observations, inspections, defect management, commissioning and much more.
- More than 70 percent growth in customers using Viewpoint Team™, a collaborative project management platform that natively integrates and connects the back office, field operations and extended team of subcontractors, suppliers, architects, owners, and more.
- Increased demand for Viewpoint Vista™, including rapid growth of customers moving to the new Viewpoint Enterprise Cloud.
- Strong sales growth for Viewpoint ProContractor™, including more than 200 percent growth in ProContractor customers moving their operations to the cloud.
“We are working with our clients and partners to transform the business of construction,” said Manolis Kotzabasakis, Viewpoint CEO. “We have an opportunity like never before to integrate operations across financial and HR systems, project management tools and mobile field solutions. This integration across office, team, and field processes is dramatically increasing the efficiency, productivity, and profitability for our clients and the entire ecosystem of the industry – impacting owners, general contractors, sub-contractors, project managers, architects, and engineers.”
Viewpoint is also making record investments in R&D to increase the pace of innovation and to help customers to integrate operations across the office, team and field. Viewpoint has increased R&D investment by 28 percent in comparison to 2016 and now has the largest construction-focused ERP and project management software development organization in the world.
“After being introduced to Viewpoint’s cutting-edge products and supportive employees, we believe the Viewpoint and Dexter + Chaney blend will help put us on the leading edge of construction technology, and we look forward to a strong partnership with Viewpoint,” said Meggan Krase, Corporate Controller at Garney Construction. “For instance, our Midwest plant operations has already begun the implementation process of the new Viewpoint Team product. ‘Intuitive,’ ‘Impressive,’ and ‘Exactly what we need’ have been a few of the statements made to me by our project team about this product.”
“We are excited about the future possibilities for innovation,” said Kotzabasakis. “This was a tremendous quarter for Viewpoint, but more importantly we are setting up the company and our customers for future success. Our continued investments, partnerships and innovations will help our customers to improve productivity, profitability and truly transform the way they do business.”
Viewpoint is the leading global provider of integrated software solutions for the construction industry. Viewpoint software enables customers to integrate operations across the office, team and field to improve project profitability, enhance productivity, manage risk, and effectively collaborate across a broad ecosystem that includes owners, general contractors, sub-contractors, project managers, architects, engineers and more. Viewpoint is driving innovations that are transforming the construction industry by fully integrating operations across financial and HR systems, project management tools and mobile field solutions. Viewpoint’s 8,000 clients are located across the globe in more than 28 countries. These customers include 46 percent of the ENR 400, and 34 percent of the ENR 600. For more information, please visit viewpoint.com.