5 Minute Read
A Commitment to Customers’ Construction Technology Success
Viewpoint Clients Have Access to a Gold Mine of Construction Technology Resources to Maximize their Software Investments and Improve Their Business
At the beginning of every new year there is always an influx of news articles, blogs, social media posts and videos that speak to the new health and wellness activities we should consider as part of our new year resolutions. Popular recommendations include drinking more water, ramping up your cardio routine, taking on a new activity like yoga or stretching, the list goes on. These resources help millions of folks achieve their goals.
At Viewpoint, we’re committed to helping you achieve your business goals as well. While we’ve always worked hand in hand with our clients to ensure their continued success, 2021 marks a new pinnacle in terms of the strategic customer resources now available to you that are designed to help you be successful with Viewpoint products and services.
For instance, the Viewpoint Network is the online peer community built specifically to connect you, our customers, both with Viewpoint professionals and to each other. Along with easily connecting with other users and participating in active discussion forums, this program also offers product tips and resources, industry thought leadership and best practices, discussion forums and product feedback and much more!
Here’s a look at 10 more construction technology and client support resources Viewpoint provides:
1. Webinar Digest — This monthly email publication details all upcoming webinars — both public and those specifically for Viewpoint solution users. From product how-tos to thought leadership topics, webinars are a great way to stay up-to-date on Viewpoint products and services. To subscribe to our webinar digest, or any other Viewpoint email communications, visit our Email Subscription Center.
2. Take 15 Webinars — In just 15-minutes, these weekly webinars cover product features, how to solve critical business issues and improve workflows. You can register for these webinars on our website, in the Viewpoint Network or through the monthly webinar digest. Watch this on-demand Take 15 webinar on “Using Data to Manage Profit Fade” below for an example:
3. Viewpoint Customer Portal – The Viewpoint Customer Portal is your one-stop for support and product knowledge. You can chat with a support specialist, open a support ticket, troubleshoot technical issues, download the latest releases, access product resources and much more. An authorized user at your company can set up your account in our customer portal at support.viewpoint.com.
4. Viewpoint Academy — Are you looking for training or certification? Head to the Viewpoint Academy. You will find quick tips to improve your workflows, learning plans that guide you through role-based training programs, live instructor-led courses and certification programs designed to make you the expert your company needs.
5. Customer Success Bulletin — We’re excited to debut our new email publication in 2021! Our quarterly bulletin is designed to make sure you are aware of the activities, information, updates, and training that are available to you at Viewpoint. We will also highlight recent happenings in our customer success programs, Viewpoint Academy, Viewport Customer Portal, and of course, the Viewpoint Network. Our first issue was sent out on January 26. To subscribe to our Customer Success bulletin, or any other Viewpoint email communications, visit our Email Subscription Center.
6. Team Up with Viewpoint — Viewpoint Team is the powerful project management solution that is available to our customers through the connected, cloud-based ViewpointOne suite. This email bulletin comes out the second week of each month and in it you’ll find a series of how-to videos, best practices, customer stories and more. In addition to this publication, we have also started a new “Team Up with Viewpoint” webinar series. In 30-minutes you will receive a demo of a Viewpoint Team feature and after the demo, we have a product expert ready to answer your questions live. Both of these Team-focused resources are designed to help you get started and be successful with Viewpoint Team. Again, be sure to visit our Email Subscription Center if you would like to receive this monthly publication.
7. Technology Huddles — Each quarter, our product experts show you what’s new and what’s next for Spectrum, Vista and Team & Field in our Technology Huddle webinars. In addition to the demo, they always leave time to answer your questions. And, we continue the discussion in the Viewpoint Network after the fact. You’ll find a dedicated discussion category for each Technology Huddle so you can review the Q&A, find the webinar recording and ask questions of our product experts yourself. You can register for these webinars in the Viewpoint Network or through our monthly webinar digest.
8. Professional Services — Viewpoint’s Professional Services team offers a wide variety of consulting services that can amplify your business. From training on new features and implementing new modules to managing employee changes, we’ve got you covered. Just visit the Viewpoint Customer Portal to submit a services request.
9. Viewpoint Product Releases Live Blog — If you’re not already, be sure to follow our for the very latest product and enhancements information in our Viewpoint Product Releases blog. This post is continuously updated with full product releases and individual product enhancements, and it also includes important Viewpoint technology news. Be sure to bookmark this post and check back often!
10. Collaborate 2021 — Collaborate is Viewpoint’s annual construction technology and user conference. Each year we are excited to bring industry professionals together to address construction’s toughest challenges, extend your product knowledge and help you connect with each other. In 2020, Collaborate was a live, two-day virtual event for the first time ever and was a huge success with more than 7,300 attendees representing more than 2,500 different companies. Although we don’t know yet what the 2021 event will look like, we know it will be spectacular and we’ll keep you updated here on this blog, the Viewpoint website and in the Viewpoint Network as planning progresses.
To learn more about any of these resources, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].