See all COVID-19 Contractor Resources
We are keeping track of new information on the COVID-19 virus at it is released. These resources will help you stay on top of breaking news. The most recent articles are listed at the top.
- Track the most recent updates through ENR's latest coverage coverage of the global pandemic.
- Read stories from two construction companies who were at the original epicenter of the virus and how they plan to move forward.
- Wonder if you should get tested for the Coronavirus? Read a complete list of COVID-19 testing pro and cons here.
- As the world slowly goes back to normal, there are several ways construction firms can prepare for a potential second wave.
- Using the number of requests made to open Apple Maps, the company is providing data on mobility trends.
- The Australian Government Department of Health has put up a site where you can track the latest information.
- The $2B economic stimulus bill passed yesterday. Here’s what it means for Americans.
- Track the latest Coronavirus updates from Canada, including the number of confirmed cases.
- Stay-up-to-date with the very latest coronavirus news directly from the World Health Organization.
- The CDC has advice on how to protect yourself and what to do if you think you may be infected.
- Track live updates on confirmed Covid-19 cases around the globe with this heatmap from Johns Hopkins University’s Center for Systems Science and Engineering.
- You keep hearing about flattening the curve. This article by Washington Post simulates how the virus spreads.
This is just a taste of the COVID-19 contractor resources we have collected. See our complete list.