See all COVID-19 Contractor Resources
As more information on COVID-19 is being released constantly, these resources will help you stay on top of breaking news. The most recent articles are listed at the top.
- Make space. Define a space, dedicated to work that is comfortable and clutter-free
- Schedule it out. Set a schedule and stick to it. Know your meeting schedule at the beginning of the day and make sure all meetings have conference call information included.
- Focus, focus, focus. Don't let personal distractions derail your work. Treat the work you do at home just as you would in the office.
- Chat away. Use chat or IM to communicate with colleagues, but be patient as they may need time to reply.
- Take breaks. A mental break will allow you to clear your head and come back and be more productive.
- Turn video on. Use your video in all virtual meetings. It helps to connect you with others.
- IT Support. Make sure that you know how to contact IT for support if needed.
- Stay healthy. Engage in healthy activities that you enjoy and find relaxing. Exercise regularly, keep regular sleep routines and eat healthy food.