7 Minute Read
Is Your Construction Organization Ready for What Comes Next?
Two Key Events To Highlight Construction Data Modernization and Business Continuity
More and more contractors today are committing to modernizing their operations, taking advantage of the latest technologies that allow them to work with project data in real time, streamlining workflows, boosting productivity and profitability. As many contractors have seen, having modern software and processes in place is critical to ensuring business continuity when disruptions to typical workflows occur.
Viewpoint has long been committed to helping contractors facilitate their digital and data transformations, working directly with our clients for more than 40 years to help them solve real-world challenges through intuitive technology solutions. We consistently invest in technology innovations that deliver meaningful results for our customers. Our cloud-based, integrated ViewpointOne suite of construction solutions connect contractors’ people, projects and processes together with real-time data and the tools they need to not just protect their business, but take it to the next level.
As we champion construction modernization, Viewpoint is partnering with key industry leaders to bring two virtual events to your living room or home office. Each event focuses on the importance of data in the construction industry, real-world examples of how leveraging that data in real time can transform your operations, and tips and best practices for contractors looking to modernize.
Raise the Bar of Project Review Status Meetings
The first event is a 60-minute webinar hosted by Engineering News Record (ENR) magazine and presented by Viewpoint: Raise the Bar of Project Review Status Meetings.
Imagine if you and your team could create a model to predict profit fade or had access to real-time project reporting or could provide project managers direct access to data at the end of their fingertips? In this webinar, discover changes your organization can make to take your project review status meetings to the next level. In addition, hear from a panel of contractors that have made changes to their processes and will share best practices.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Predict and prepare for optimal project and business performance
- Manage and monitor profit fade as well as identify new profitable business opportunities
- Gain and leverage real-time project reporting to plan and strategize success across projects
- Generate simple and easy project financial reports without relying on the back office
Register here for the June 9 webinar (2:00 p.m. EDT; 11:00 a.m. PDT)
Getting Back to Work — Together
Changing times demand changing approaches to business. That’s why Viewpoint is delivering a special session during this year’s Viewpoint Construction Technology Forum — part of the Construction Financial Management Association’s (CFMA) annual conference, which is also being held virtually this year.
Learn from Viewpoint product leadership and your peers as we discuss ways we’re harnessing information technology to help you adapt to change and uncertainty. During this June 24 session (12:15 p.m. EDT; 9:15 a.m. PDT), you will get a first glimpse of new products and capabilities that can help contractors navigate uncertain waters.
Here’s a look at some of the topics we’ll be covering during this event:
- Powering safe work and remote work are constant themes these days. Learn how Viewpoint’s cloud and mobile offerings are helping contractors keep work and cash flowing. And if you’ve not heard how Viewpoint ePayments solution is being used to eliminate paper and turn Accounts Payable departments into profit centers, now is your chance to see it in action.
- Getting back to work means getting back into the labor market, attracting the best candidates, and keeping them safe and satisfied on the job. We’re excited to present the latest Human Resources capabilities we’ve developed for both Vista and Spectrum that deliver a complete HR Management solution for contractors.
- Digital transformation means more than going paperless — it means taking advantage of the massive amount of digital information available to run smarter, safer, more profitable businesses. Take a first look at Viewpoint Analytics — developed to help contractors harness the power of data to help them transform the way they work and succeed in challenging times.
Register here for the CFMA conference.
Can’t make it to either event? Not to worry. Connect with Viewpoint professionals at any time for your own personal demonstration of how the right modern technologies can ensure your business success.