Biggest Construction Industry Trends, Pitfalls, and Hotspots of 2023
Other Construction Hotspots for 2023
It’s no surprise that technology-related topics top the list. As your business grows, construction projects get more complex and the stakes get higher—the pressure is on to gain efficiencies. And digital automation is usually the answer.
Other construction trends the pros expect in 2023:
- data accessibility and mobility (20%)
- data security and cybersecurity (17%)
- predictive analytics and forecasting/ modeling tools (13%)
- AI or other tech-enabled automation (10%)
- HR management solutions (7%)
- Cashflow and project starts are other metrics Trimble Viewpoint Network members are keeping their eyes on.
It’s important to stay connected to your professional community for business and social reasons. In addition to the networking and shop talk, it’s an opportunity to compare your processes and workflows to others’.
In addition to The Network community who provided these insightful stats, the Trimble Viewpoint Quarterly Metrics Index is another way we keep our finger on the pulse of the construction community. We analyze our own anonymized customer data and dig deep into construction project statistics, contract values, hiring metrics, and cash flows trends.
What are you looking forward to (and worried about) going into 2023? Download the survey infographic, sign up for the Metrics Index, and see how your business compares!