5 Minute Read
January 14, 2021
At the beginning of every new year there is always an influx of news articles, blogs, social media posts and videos that speak to the new health and wellness activities we should consider as part of our new year resolutions. Popular recommendations include drinking more water, ramping up your cardio routine, taking on a new activity like yoga or stretching, the list goes on. These resources help millions of folks achieve their goals.
At Trimble Viewpoint, we’re committed to helping you achieve your business goals as well. While we’ve always worked hand in hand with our clients to ensure their continued success, 2024 marks a new pinnacle in terms of the strategic customer resources now available to you that are designed to help you be successful with Trimble Viewpoint products and services.
For instance, The Network is the online peer community built specifically to connect you, our customers, both with Trimble Viewpoint professionals and to each other. Along with easily connecting with other users and participating in active discussion forums, this program also offers product tips and resources, industry thought leadership and best practices, and opportunities for you to provide product feedback and much more!
Here’s a look at 10 more construction technology and client support resources Trimble Viewpoint provides:
1. Customer Success Bulletin – Our quarterly bulletin is designed to make sure you are aware of the activities, information, updates, and trainings that are available to you at Trimble Viewpoint. We will also highlight recent happenings in our Customer Success Programs, Viewpoint Academy, Viewport Customer Portal, and of course, The Network. Our first issue of 2024 will be sent out on January 26, 2024, and you can find past versions of the bulletin here.
2. Monthly Webinar Digest – This monthly email publication details all upcoming webinars. From product how-tos to thought leadership topics, webinars are a great way to stay up-to-date on Trimble Viewpoint products and services.
3. Viewpoint Academy – Are you looking for training or certification programs? Head to the Viewpoint Academy. You will find quick tips to improve your workflows, learning plans that guide you through role-based training programs, live instructor-led courses and certification programs designed to make you the expert your company needs.
4. Customer Portal – The Viewpoint Customer Portal is your one-stop for support and product knowledge. You can chat with a support specialist, open a support ticket, troubleshoot technical issues, download the latest releases, access product resources, and much more. An authorized user at your company can set up your account in the Customer Portal, or you can use these detailed instructions to add or edit users.
5. Viewpoint Help – Viewpoint Help gives you access to the latest, comprehensive product documentation, articles, and videos for all our Trimble Viewpoint products. Articles are easy to share and socialize, and you can print or create PDFs of individual Help articles or entire sections of content.
6. Technology Huddles – Each quarter, our product experts show you what’s new and what’s coming for Spectrum, Vista, and Construction Operations in our Technology Huddle webinars. In addition to a demo, they always leave time to answer your questions. And, we continue the conversation in The Network after the fact. You’ll find a dedicated discussion category for each Technology Huddle so you can review the Q&A, view the webinar recording, and ask our product experts additional questions. You can register for these webinars here in The Network or through the monthly webinar digest.
7. Workshops – Are looking for a more informal, roundtable-style session to learn how to get the most out of your Trimble Viewpoint products? Try one of our product expert-led Workshops. Each workshop session is designed to answer your questions and help you learn about product-specific features. Right now we are offering workshop sessions for HR Management for Spectrum and more are planned for 2024, so stay tuned!
8. On-Demand Webinar Library – We’ve recently built out a Trimble Viewpoint On-Demand Webinar Library that houses all our webinars that have aired in the last year, including the 2023 Year-End webinars. These webinar recordings are organized by category so you can easily find any past webinars that you would like to review. This library also links to our Upcoming Webinars so you know what’s on deck.
9. Trimble Viewpoint Blog – The Trimble Viewpoint blog is packed full of industry knowledge delivered weekly. Be sure to subscribe to get the very latest product and enhancements information, along with industry news.
10. The Network Upcoming Webinar & On-Demand Webinar Channels – If you haven’t checked it out yet, go to the “Activities” tab in the main navigation of The Network and click on the “Webinars On-Demand” channel or the “Upcoming Webinars” channel. These channels promote all product, educational, and thought leadership webinars, allowing for quick and easy registration. On-demand webinars are also available for you to view as often as you would like. If you have a colleague you believe could benefit from one of the webinars, feel free to send them the webinar URL so they can view it as well.