Welcome to the New Viewpoint Help!
5 Minute Read
January 14, 2021
At the beginning of every new year there is always an influx of news articles, blogs, social media posts and videos that speak to the new health and wellness activities we should consider as part of our new year resolutions. Popular recommendations include drinking more water, ramping up your cardio routine, taking on a new activity like yoga or stretching, the list goes on. These resources help millions of folks achieve their goals.
At Trimble Viewpoint, we’re committed to helping you achieve your business goals as well. While we’ve always worked hand in hand with our clients to ensure their continued success, 2023 marks a new pinnacle in terms of the strategic customer resources now available to you that are designed to help you be successful with Trimble Viewpoint products and services.
For instance, The Network is the online peer community built specifically to connect you, our customers, both with Trimble Viewpoint professionals and to each other. Along with easily connecting with other users and participating in active discussion forums, this program also offers product tips and resources, industry thought leadership and best practices, and opportunities for you to provide product feedback and much more!
Here’s a look at 9 more construction technology and client support resources Trimble Viewpoint provides:
1. Webinar Digest – This monthly email publication details all upcoming webinars. From product how-tos to thought leadership topics, webinars are a great way to stay up-to-date on Trimble Viewpoint products and services. To subscribe to our webinar digest, or any other Viewpoint email communications, visit our Email Subscription Center.
2. Customer Success Bulletin – Our quarterly bulletin is designed to make sure you are aware of the activities, information, updates, and training that are available to you at Trimble Viewpoint. We will also highlight recent happenings in our customer success programs, Viewpoint Academy, Viewport Portal, and of course, The Network. To subscribe to our Customer Success bulletin, or any other Trimble Viewpoint email communications, visit our Email Subscription Center.
3. Viewpoint Academy – Are you looking for training or certification? Head to the Viewpoint Academy. You will find quick tips to improve your workflows, learning plans that guide you through role-based training programs, live instructor-led courses and certification programs designed to make you the expert your company needs.
4. Viewpoint Customer Portal – The Customer Portal is your one-stop for support and product knowledge. You can chat with a support specialist, open a support ticket, troubleshoot technical issues, download the latest releases, access product resources and much more. An authorized user at your company can set up your account in the Customers Portal and here are detailed instructions on how to add or edit users.
5. Technology Huddles – Each quarter, our product experts show you what’s new and what’s next for Spectrum, Vista and Construction Operations in our Technology Huddle webinars. In addition to the demo, they always leave time to answer your questions. And, we continue the conversation in The Network after the fact. You’ll find a dedicated discussion category for each Technology Huddle so you can review the Q&A, find the webinar recording and ask questions of our product experts yourself. You can register for these webinars in The Network or through the monthly webinar digest.
6. Professional Services & The Punch List Webinar Series – Viewpoint’s Professional Services team offers a wide variety of Consulting Services. From training on new features and implementing new modules to managing employee changes, we’ve got you covered. Visit the Customer Portal to submit a service request. The Professional Services team also hosts monthly webinars where product experts cover topics that include new and existing product features, tips & tricks, and more. You can register for these webinars here in The Network or through the monthly webinar digest.
7. Professional Services Classroom Training – Have taken advantage of classroom training? This expert-led virtual training is designed to get you and your team up and running and taking full advantage of your Trimble Viewpoint licenses quickly. Our classroom training utilizes a train-the-trainer format and with a regularly occurring predetermined schedule, we are able to bring the expertise of our Professional Services consulting team to you in an affordable and timely manner.
Take a minute to learn more about all the different Trimble Viewpoint Professional Services team classroom training options available and how to get started with training today!
8. Workshops – If you are looking for a more informal, roundtable style session to learn how to get the most out of your Trimble Viewpoint products? Try one of our product expert-led Workshops. Each workshop session is designed to answer your questions and help you learn about product specific features. Right now we are offering workshop sessions for HR Management for Spectrum and more are being designed for 2023!
10. NEW On-Demand Webinar Library – We’ve recently built out an official Trimble Viewpoint On-Demand Webinar Library that houses all our webinars that have aired in the last year. These webinar recordings are organized by category so you can easily get to the past webinar you would like to review. This library also links to our Upcoming Webinars so you know what’s on deck.
To learn more about any of these resources, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].
5 Minute Read
January 14, 2021
21 Minute Read
May 4, 2023
3 Minute Read
December 6, 2022