28 Minute Read
Registration for Virtual Viewpoint Collaborate Conference Now Open!
Free, two-day conference open to all construction industry professionals in easy-to-access online environment
Viewpoint’s Collaborate Conference is going digital, and registration is now open for the two-day virtual conference, Sept. 22-23.
Already one of the construction industry’s leading conferences for industry professionals, Collaborate has grown every year, bringing together thousands to share construction best practices, receive product training, address industry challenges, network and learn from one another.
This year, given the changing work and social landscapes, we opted to put our attendees’ safety first by moving the conference to a virtual format. Doing so also allows us to open the conference up to even more industry professionals, who will have access to the conference for free. Yes, free!
“Moving to a no-charge, digital format removes barriers to attend, giving us the opportunity to expand the benefits of Collaborate to new learners, and allow attendees to connect with each other, Viewpoint experts and partners in our Expo Hall,” said Viewpoint Senior Vice President of Marketing Mike Gay.
Register here to save your spot!
Better Building Through Smarter Data
Technology adoption and the evolution in the use of data to improve business outcomes will be the focus of this year’s Collaborate Conference, underlined by this year's theme "Better Building Through Smarter Data."
The event will feature:
- 32 sessions of both industry thought leadership and product-specific content over 2 days
- Content specifically tailored to construction finance, operations, management and IT roles
- More than 50 speakers, including Viewpoint and Trimble staff, customers and industry leaders
- A focus on utilizing data in construction, including how to foster a data-driven culture and the best KPIs to track to deliver ongoing project success
- The opportunity to earn up to 7.5 CPEs free of charge
- Networking opportunities with other like-minded industry professionals
So, How Does It Work?
After you register, your virtual seat for this year’s conference is reserved. Collaborate sessions will be open for enrollment at the end of August. Check out our agenda snapshot to see current sessions and plan out which of them you’d like to attend. There is also a full list of FAQs to further address any questions you might have.
We'll host a welcome reception ahead of the event where you can come familiarize yourself with the platform. And when the conference opens on Sept. 22, simply log on using your registration information and you’ll enter a virtual conference hall. From there, you’ll be able to:
- Find and attend your selected conference sessions
- Schedule a meeting to meet with Viewpoint staff
- Visit our booths to chat with Product, Support, Learning and Professional Services professionals
- Explore our exhibit hall and chat with our sponsors
- Enjoy our informative and inspiring keynote speakers
- Get rewarded with games and prizes
- Learn who will be honored as a 2020 Viewpoint Construction Award winner
- And much more!
We are excited to see you online to meet with friends old and new, and forge new relationships in a different way.
And stay tuned to this blog for even more information on Collaborate 2020, including special speakers, session sign ups and key reasons why you should attend!