Leading Technology and Strategy Speakers Lined Up for Viewpoint's Digital Contractor Roadshow Series
5 Minute Read
Viewpoint's Digital Contractor Roadshow is kicking off soon and we are on our way to a city near you!
In order to keep you informed of new technology trends and best practices in an ever-changing industry, we are bringing the top thought leaders of the industry to share valuable and timely insights for your construction company. Here is a preview of just a few of the speakers who will be sharing their real strategies and leading technology knowledge at our roadshow events:
Steve is the founder and director of strategy at Coltivar Group, a keynote speaker for national associations and universities, and is the author of financial strategy book, Delivering Value.
Steve’s session will:
- Introduce a relevant strategy framework and techniques for data collection and analytic integration to fuel profitability.
- Discuss key areas of the business for implementation and teach accurate analysis methods to support positive organizational change.
- Reveal how construction companies can be on the forefront of a revolution and how your company can become a pioneer of the digital future.
Jay P. Snyder
Jay Snyder will be giving a presentation on “Technology Strategic Planning” at our roadshow in Dallas.
Jay is a Technology Practice Leader at FMI. His entire career has been in the engineering and construction sectors. Jay has directly led the planning, design, and construction of more than $500 million dollars of commercial development. His leadership in business consulting has improved the strategy, operations, and services of Fortune 500 companies, software providers, construction project owners, general contractors, and trade contractors.
Jay's session will enable listeners to:
- Be able to explain why business strategy is enhanced when companies have a supportive technology strategy.
- Understand why businesses in today’s environment need a technology strategy to properly serve their market and fully unlock the capabilities of their resources.
- Learn the framework for an exceptional technology strategy.
Jeremy is the founder and owner of What’s Your SQ, a company focused on helping organizations identify their key strategic questions and developing methods to answer them. Prior to founding What’s Your SQ, Jeremy helped launch and lead the big data & analytics practice for a national accounting firm, after more than a decade in the firm’s forensics division. Jeremy is dedicated to improving organizational culture through strategic planning and implementation of data analytics.
After these sessions, attendees will be able to:
-Identify attributes of an insight-driven culture.
-Identify sources of data and how they can be used.
-Define a framework to become insight-driven.
Gregg is a principal and consulting manager for FMI Construction. His entire career has been in construction project management. He was named one of the Top 25 Consultants of 2014 by Consulting Magazine, receiving the highest number of nominations for that year’s recipient group. Additionally, he was a two-time finalist for the Association of Management Consulting Firms award for “Change Management” in 2012 and 2013.
Gregg's session will focus on providing thought leadership relative to the following questions:
- What are you doing to contend with the current and future state of labor? Who will lead your firm tomorrow?
- Is your firm’s productivity declining? What tools and processes will help the contractor of the future be as efficient as possible?
- Regardless of size and technology, what are you doing to improve your business’ performance TODAY?
Jeffrey C. Nesbitt
Jeffrey is Manager of firm-wide consulting with CliftonLarsonAllen Construction and Real Estate Group. With over 15 years of experience in the construction and technology sectors, Jeffrey specializes in operations consulting and implementation of technology to construction companies to help improve inefficiencies and increase margins.
Jeffrey’s session will enable listeners to:
- Understand your organization’s priorities for increased accountability, transparency, and efficiency in its project management practices.
- Begin a conversation with project managers about how to best migrate from individual, manual processes to a secure, integrated enterprise solution.
- Develop a collaborative plan to engage your field personnel to deliver data that bridges the information gap between field operations and management.
These are just a few of the thought leaders you can look forward to hearing from during our Digital Contractor Roadshow series. Check out our website for the complete list of speakers and locations. Register today for your complimentary spot at a roadshow event near you.