Custom Toolbar Solutions
Custom Toolbars at a glance
- Toolbars are evolving from a strict utility model to now include custom applications for your customers.
- Viewpoint Custom Toolbars are permission-based, allowing you to reach customers on a one to one basis and build deeper relationships.
- Custom Toolbars diminish the challenges of email communication and bring the customer closer to the brand.
- Toolbars are a communication channel for customers to "talk back," allowing email, live chat, VOIP, and surveys
- Custom Toolbars provide the means to dynamically deliver custom, relevant and personalized content on an ongoing basis
- Toolbars can be positioned as a Loyalty Program or User Group, providing special offers, updates and products and services to a company's best customers
Custom Toolbar Features:
Provide up-to-date information to your customer base in real time.
Enable your customers / users to opt-in to receive specific product information and/or content on an on-gong basis.
Generate customer feedback by enabling your user-base to easily take surveys and polls
Enable your customers to easily set up and access links to their favorite content and product pages
Send to a Friend
Generate a buzz around your products and services with this effective Viral marketing tool, which allows users to share their toolbar with others
Track and manage your toolbar program by integrating features of the toolbar into your existing content management tool
Gain marketing and customer intelligence by tracking usage of the toolbar and all of its individual features
CUSTOM TOOLBAR SDK
Viewpoint's Custom Toolbar Software Development Kit (SDK) allows for efficient development of custom-branded application toolbars, minimizing development costs and significantly increasing the speed to market for new custom applications.
By utilizing a simple browser-based user interface, the SDK provides the turnkey ability to change the look and feel of the toolbar with very little effort, using traditional design packages such as Photoshop and Flash, and to change parameters such as logos, colors and background.
Any additional features that organizations wish to add to the toolbar can be easily developed in HTML. The SDK also includes an Alter Library, using AJAX technology, which provides the capability to communicate with users through a flashing alert indicator on the toolbar.
As a result, this versatile tool enables Viewpoint to efficiently create and market branded toolbars with highly customized features for any industry across the web.