Viewpoint Media Player displays high resolution 3D, zoomable pictures, movies, Flash and many other popular media formats. Viewpoint Media Player offers increased speed and performance for displaying fully interactive content and offers many new features that will change the way you view content on the web.
Viewpoint Media Player checks for the latest product enhancements and automatically upgrades with new features and improvements as they become available. Windows users may disable automatic updates or request system notifications when updates occur.
To modify Viewpoint Media Player settings:
- From the Windows Start/Settings/Control Panel screen, go to the Viewpoint Control Panel
- Select settings and click ok.
If you are experiencing problems with Viewpoint Media Player..., log your question using our Feedback form (below) or contact us directly at email@example.com. Please use the form if at all possible.
Please include the following information in all correspondence:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your operating system (Windows 98, 2000, etc.)
- Browser Type/Version (IE 5.0, 6.0, etc.)
- Do you have any other Media Player installed?
- Is there anything else about your system that we should know about?
- How may we contact you?